By bnrculture / 2022-09-30
Please fill out the form below and the Organizing Committee shall be in touch with you shortly：
- Exhibitors guarantee that their exhibiting works, selling works, and all materials submitted to the Organizing Committee must not infringe intellectual property of third party. Exhibitors shall be fully responsible and liable for any loss caused by their infringement of intellectual property.
- No Exhibitors may assign or transfer or sublet the whole or any part of the allocated booth(s)/space to any other persons or corporations at any time, unless otherwise, the prior written acceptance is given by the Organizer.
- Publications such as paintings collection, albums or promotion materials to be showcased, displayed, sold or given out by any exhibitor shall not consist of illicit contents such as revolution, pornography, violence.
- The Organizer reserves the right to re-allot the booths and adjust the hall planning and exhibitors shall conform to any arrangements made by the Organizer.
- The Organizer shall not have any obligation in case of cancellation or suspension of the exhibition because of force majeure such as war, fires, earthquakes, poor atmospheric conditions, strikes, epidemics, pandemics or other causes beyond its control.
- Any unaccomplished matters of this Contract shall be supplemented according to the regulations of the exhibition venue.